The key to getting much of the work done virtually for our clients is our ability to use online tools and services. The following list is an example of what we have had either extensive experience with or in some cases we are still in the “getting to know” phase. What we don’t have experience with we will be completely upfront about, but we are always up for the challenge to learn something new! Nothing beats the hands-on experience to overcoming a learning curve.
Here is Kimberley’s list of tools she has had experience using:
- Email Marketing: MailChimp, Constant Contact and ConvertKit.
- Task & Team Management: Trello, Asana and Teamwork.
- Website / Blogging: WordPress, Weebly and Squarespace (limited experience with Squarespace).
- Social Media Management: Sprout Social and Hootsuite.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.
- Document Storage: DropBox and Google Drive.
- Communication Tools: Skype, Join.me and Zoom.
- CRM’s: Dubsado, 17Hats and MindBody (MindBody experience is primarily in report pulling).
- Digital Marketing: LeadPages and Google Analytics (understand the basics of Google Analytics).
- Event Management: CVENT
- Online Payments: PayPal, Square and Stripe.
- Document Creation: Canva, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Research: Survey Monkey
- Scheduling Software: TimeTrade and Acuity
If you need assistance with a project that uses other tools than those listed, let us know. Perhaps we can put you in touch with someone that has the experience you need!