Are you wondering what it means to work with Beyond Your Office? Have questions that you need answered? Here are a few FAQ’s that may help or drop us a line to ask your questions directly. We would be more than happy to help!
Q. What is a Virtual Administrator / Virtual Assistant?
They are independent business owners who perform an extensive array of administrative, creative, technical and business services from a remote location outside of their client’s offices. The term “assistant” can be misleading in some cases as a Virtual Assistant does not simply offer office support services; they develop partnerships with their clients, working collaboratively to achieve a common goal.
Q. What are the Benefits of Working with a Virtual Administrator?
- We are available to help you on an “as needed” basis – paying only for the time spent on a task. There are no minimum hours a week or month required.
- You can forget the added expenses associated with the recruitment and hiring of new employees. There are no requirements to cover employee-related costs such as holiday or sick pay, expensive benefit packages and government remittances.
- Location is not an issue – we can communicate and work alongside you and your team through the use of technology (i.e. email, DropBox, Google Docs, Asana, Skype, etc.). There is no need to purchase additional office space, equipment, computers or software.
Q. Is a Contract Necessary?
Yes, a signed Agreement between Beyond Your Office and the Client ensures that both parties are in agreement about the terms of the working arrangement.
Q. How is My Privacy Protected?
In addition to the signed Agreement by both parties, Beyond Your Office will provide a signed confidentiality agreement to their client. Beyond Your Office and Kimberley Weatherall takes your privacy very seriously, as a business ourselves we understand the need for privacy, trust and professionalism. All files are backed up nightly and the Beyond Your Office computer has updated anti-virus protection.
Q. Why Should I Hire Beyond Your Office?
We are committed to providing:
- a high level of customer satisfaction
- the client with confidentiality, privacy and discretion
- continual learning and improvement of our knowledge and experience
- professional, responsible and caring support to our clients
- support that is detail-oriented, of high quality and on time
- our clients the peace of mind knowing that they are working with experienced support providers who are knowledgeable, capable, and dependable.
Q. How Can I get Started?
Email us at email@example.com to set up a time to chat about the areas you need assistance with. Prior to our meeting take a few minutes to think about all of the different tasks that you might be doing that could be done by someone else. Is it in your best interest to continue with these tasks or could you be better focusing your time in areas where only you have the skill and expertise?
Have more questions? Do not hesitate to be in touch! We are more than happy to chat about how we can help you to meet your business objectives.