Beyond Your Office is looking to add one or more VA’s to their team to help provide service to clients who work in the health care sector.
We are looking for someone who is professional, detail oriented, efficient, friendly and with excellent communication skills. The role is to support both the health care practitioner in support of their clients / patients and with their backend administration.
The most current need is for a Virtual Administrative Assistant for a community-based Physiotherapy practice in Toronto.
This position is completely virtual and the perfect opportunity for you if you have flexibility in your schedule to provide administrative support for short intervals during the day (1-2 hours per day).
- communicate with company owner
- answer and return phone calls to clients using the RingCentral app
- onboard new clients
- liaise with the team of community-based Physios to set up new clients and provide support
- monthly invoicing and payment processing
- basic payroll calculation for team of independent contractors
- physically mail receipts (once a month)
- develop and improve Standard Operating Procedures
- ability to thrive in an independent environment, prioritizing and managing your own schedule
- strong time management, communication and organizational skills
- comfortable using Zoom for training and meetings with business owner
- access to a quiet workspace to make and receive professional phone calls during daytime hours
- must be able to check emails / phone messages several times a day and respond in a timely manner
- access to reliable internet, computer and printer
- general computer literacy and comfortable using online tools
- Business / professional level of English both oral and written (grammar police in full effect!)
- familiarity with Toronto/GTA to help match Physiotherapists to their areas
- must be available in Eastern Time Zone business hours and located in Canada
- having worked at least one year in a virtual capacity
- comfort using Google Search for home/business addresses
- previous administrative experience working in a clinical setting
- familiarity with the clinic management program, Jane (https://jane.app/)
- experience using Asana
- experience using RingCentral
- experience using MailChimp
- ability to make simple updates to a WordPress website
Number of hours a month: 10-20 (with potential for growth)
Please note that there may be possibilities to support other health care professionals (Naturopaths, Therapists, etc.) and Entrepreneurs in a similar capacity as a sub contractor with Beyond Your Office. If you feel you have a number of the above assets and requirements but may not be 100% suited for this specific position, please feel free to apply anyway.
As part of the Beyond Your Office Team other opportunities for providing support may be available from time to time as well.
Please submit a proposal / cover letter and resume (where possible) sharing your experience in support of the above requirements.
Make sure to share with us:
- Why you feel you would be the best suited to a position of client care and where your past experiences (virtual or in an office setting) will be a benefit to this role.
- How your current daytime/office hours and office setting are set up.
- Your experience with computers, technology, and willingness to learn.
- Any other tools, software, and experience that you have that support this application.
- If you working in another capacity currently or subcontracting for other VA Agencies.
- Your expected rate in a subcontracting position.
- If you have public testimonials or references that you can link to, please feel free to share.
Deadline: June 11th, 2021