Beyond Your Office is looking to add one or more VA’s to their team to help provide service to clients who work in the health care sector (i.e. Physiotherapists, Naturopaths, Counsellors, etc.)
We are looking for VA’s who are professional, detail-oriented, efficient, friendly, and with excellent communication skills. The role is to support both the health care practitioner in support of their clients/patients and with their backend administration.
These positions are completely virtual and the perfect opportunity for you if you have flexibility in your schedule to provide administrative support for short intervals during the day (1-2 hours per day per client).
Having a background offering Executive Assistant type services would be ideal.
Job duties will vary depending on the client but may include some of the following tasks in addition to others specific to the practitioner.
- communicate with company owner
- answer and return phone calls to clients using the RingCentral app (or similar)
- onboard new clients / patients
- liaise with other team members as needed
- monthly invoicing and payment processing, basic payroll calculations for any team members, providing receipts to patients
- create and share monthly newsletters
- Update Standard Operating Procedures as required
- ability to thrive in an independent environment, prioritizing and managing your own schedule
- strong time management, communication and organizational skills
- comfortable using Zoom for training and meetings with business owner
- access to a quiet workspace to make and receive professional phone calls during daytime hours
- must be able to check emails / phone messages several times a day and respond in a timely manner
- access to reliable internet, computer and printer
- general computer literacy and comfortable using online tools
- Business / professional level of English both oral and written.
- must be available in Eastern Time Zone business hours for current client needs, open to hearing from others in other areas of Canada for future needs and must be located in Canada.
- having worked at least one year in a virtual capacity.
- comfort using Google Search for home/business addresses.
- previous administrative experience working in a clinical setting.
- previous experience working as an Executive Assistant.
- familiarity with the clinic management program, Jane (https://jane.app/).
- experience using Asana.
- experience using RingCentral (or similar).
- experience using MailChimp.
- ability to make simple updates to a WordPress website.
Number of hours a month: 10-20 per client (will depend on each client’s needs) and the possibility of taking on more than one Beyond Your Office client at a time. There would be an opportunity for growth.
Note: If you have a full roster of clients this opportunity is not likely the best for you.
As part of the Beyond Your Office Team other opportunities for providing support may be available from time to time as well to support other small businesses in a similar capacity as a subcontractor. If you feel you have a large number of the above requirements, but may not be 100% suited for this specific position, please feel free to apply anyway.
Please submit a proposal/cover letter and resume (where possible) sharing your experience in support of the above requirements.
Make sure to share with us:
- Why you feel you would be the best suited to a position of client care and where your past experiences (virtual or in an office setting) will be a benefit to this role.
- How your current daytime/office hours and office setting are set up.
- Your experience with computers, technology, and willingness to learn.
- Any other tools, software, and experience that you have that support this application or that.
- If you working in another capacity currently or subcontracting for other VA Agencies.
- Your expected rate in a subcontracting position.
- If you have public testimonials or references that you can link to, please feel free to share.
Deadline: August 27th, 2021 by 6:00 pm ET. No phone calls, please.